As a qualified martial arts instructor, personal trainer and semi professional runner Elad Yeshuah offers unique insight when treating a wide spectrum of conditions involving sport injuries, as well as giving the best advice on how to self-train and maintain a healthy body and mind.
• A highly skilled practitioner of Osteopathy.
• Trained & qualified in Osteopathy at the British College of Osteopathic Medicine in London.
• Master in Osteopathy and qualified Naturopath.
• Fully registered with the General Osteopathic Council.
• Completed cranial sacral course at the University College of Osteopathy.
• Specialises in Sports injuries, pre and post natal care, paediatric osteopathy and maximisation strength and co-ordination.
• Prevention focused.
• Background in martial arts and Instructor in Krav Maga, qualified at the Wingate Institute.
• Osteopathy tutor at the International Academy of Osteopathy (2012-14), Copenhagen Denmark.
• Member of the Registered Danish Osteopaths, M.R.O.DK.
• Participated in humanitarian mission of Osteopaths without borders at Arequipa Peru.
Elad is able to offer treatment in three languages, English, French, Hebrew and working proficiency Danish.
Has several years of experience as a practitioner in private physiotherapy practices, and in different sports clubs. As a former elite level football player, having a lot of experience and knowledge about sport injuries, such as football, handball and running.
• Qualified Osteopath DO. from the International Academy of Osteopathy.
• Qualified physiotherapist from VIA University Collage, campus Holstebro.
• Completed courses concerning sports physiotherapy.
• Experience in examining and treating elite football- and handball players from previous employments in both football- and handball clubs at elite level.
• Practitioner with focus on solving the symptom causing problem, promoting health, and prevention.
• Former elite level football player with practice in training goalkeepers.
Physiotherapist & Osteopath stud.
Master of science in Osteopathy
Having a great interest in working holistically, focusing on the physical & mental aspects, using my training expertise and manual therapy.
Osteopath student- Master of science in Osteopathy, at International Academy of Osteopathy, Cph.
Qualified and trained physiotherapist at UC syd, Espjerg.
Educated physiopilates & body pump instructor.
Completed courses in: Dry Needling, kinesiotapeing-, Mulligan intro + A and B and Introduction to BBAT course.
Previous worked as personal trainer in Fitness World and rhythmic gymnastics trainer
Have experience working with headaches, pregnancy and stress problems.