As a qualified martial arts instructor, personal trainer and semi professional runner Elad Yeshuah offers unique insight when treating a wide spectrum of conditions involving sport injuries, as well as giving the best advice on how to self-train and maintain a healthy body and mind.
• A highly skilled practitioner of Osteopathy.
• Trained & qualified in Osteopathy at the British College of Osteopathic Medicine in London.
• Master in Osteopathy and qualified Naturopath.
• Fully registered with the General Osteopathic Council.
• Completed cranial sacral course at the University College of Osteopathy.
• Specialises in Sports injuries, pre and post natal care, paediatric osteopathy and maximisation strength and co-ordination.
• Prevention focused.
• Background in martial arts and Instructor in Krav Maga, qualified at the Wingate Institute.
• Osteopathy tutor at the International Academy of Osteopathy (2012-14), Copenhagen Denmark.
• Member of the Registered Danish Osteopaths, M.R.O.DK.
• Participated in humanitarian mission of Osteopaths without borders at Arequipa Peru.
Elad is able to offer treatment in three languages, English, French, Hebrew and working proficiency Danish.
Has several years of experience as a practitioner in private physiotherapy practices, and in different sports clubs. As a former elite level football player, having a lot of experience and knowledge about sport injuries, such as football, handball and running.
• Qualified Osteopath DO. from the International Academy of Osteopathy.
• Qualified physiotherapist from VIA University Collage, campus Holstebro.
• Completed courses concerning sports physiotherapy.
• Experience in examining and treating elite football- and handball players from previous employments in both football- and handball clubs at elite level.
• Practitioner with focus on solving the symptom causing problem, promoting health, and prevention.
• Former elite level football player with practice in training goalkeepers.
Morgane is a professional dancer and massage therapist but also practices running, climbing, and yoga on a weekly basis. Her atypical career has given her concrete knowledge about recovery and sports injuries. Having experience in different contexts (dance companies, yoga retreats, clinics…) allows her today to adapt to a large number of needs, and to provide a uniquely relaxing experience to everyone.
Trained and qualified in Massage Therapy at the Paris AZENDAY school - approved by the French Federation of Massage therapy.
Specialized in wellness massage, sports massage, and deep tissue massage.
Completed courses in anatomy and functional movement analysis.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance Performance from the University of the Arts of Stockholm.
Experience with treating professional dancers.
Focus on preventing injuries, promoting health, and helping with recovery (especially after physical activity).
Morgane provides treatments in French and English only.
Grgur Kovačić is a passionate and experienced therapist with extensive scientific background. Currently immersed in writing a PhD thesis on movement control. Grgur finds endless inspiration in unravelling the intricacies of human motion. Besides treating movement related pain, he specialises in treating complex neurological symptoms like post-concussion, headaches, nerve related pain and different chronic problems.
He enjoys adventures in nature and outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, skiing, swimming etc.
• M.S. in sport sciences and exercise rehabilitation at Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Zagreb.
• Member of Croatian Association of Osteopaths.
• Student member of the Danish Association of Osteopaths.
• Advanced neurorehabilitation specialist - Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex Therapy P-DTR.
• Fascial Manipulation practitioner, Stecco.
• Neurokinetic Therapy NKT master practitioner.
• Highly experienced in post-operative rehabilitation and return-to-sport.
• Lectured and published his work at various international scientific conferences in sport and rehabilitation.
• Former Athletic coach and personal trainer.
• Member of Zadar Dance Ensemble.
• Co-founder of PROPRIO Centar, Physical Therapy Clinic in Zadar, Croatia
Osteopath stud | M.S. Kinesiology | P-DTR